No products in the cart.
Coaching and Mentoring
In this course, you will learn how coaching and mentoring differ from each other. You will also learn the key aspects of each skill as well as supporting skills (such as goal setting, communication, feedback techniques, and adult learning principles).
Being a coach involves being able to draw from several disciplines.
Coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees.
Mentorship is a related skill that is often a part of coaching. It’s about being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed.
Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, like mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit both you and your organisation
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how coaching can be used to develop your team.
- Develop the coaching skills that help improve individual performance.
- Demonstrate the behaviours and practices of an effective coach.
- Recognise employees’ strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed.
- Identify employee problems and ways you can help to correct them
This e-learning takes you through sessions compiled with questions and answers that take you through this course making you think as you go.
The Skills Builder e-learning is designed to be taught and learned.